FSS 302 MC, FGT 625C
I have finally had an opportunity to really put the shears to the test. Without a doubt, they are the most mechanically superior texture shear I have ever used! They are so well thought out design.
"Whether you are a structured cutter or more of a free hander, they do everything you need with no chance for marks or imperfections.
Congratulations on such a perfect design!"
Claudia Salyer is a National Schwarzkopf Ambassador who lectures and conducts training around the nation. Her own training was attained from the top academies and she has earned a “Master Colorist” certification. The honors of “Top Stylist” and “Top Salon” were bestowed upon Claudia and her salon, respectively, by several media outlets in her adopted home of Virginia. These accolades are a testament to her sound approach to cut and coloring as well as her innovative concepts of creative design.
A Brief Career History of Claudia Salyer
• Claudia’s early experience included apprenticing in Los Angeles under a highly skilled colorist, Florent Cossette. It was there she learned how to create coloring for many television and movie personalities.
• Then she moved to a salon in Beverly Hills, working for an Aveda artistic team and attended Vidal Sassoon training.
• An opportunity to attend the Graham Webb Academy landed her in Washington D.C. She then opened her own salon.
• Within the second year the salon was open, it began to receive awards for excellence. Among those awards were “Top Sales” from Aveda and “Top Salon” (3 times) from the local newspaper (which also dubbed Claudia “Top Stylist” – 3 times!)
• Claudia proudly adds to her career history the position of Regional Technical Advisor for Schwarzkopf Professional – in charge of all Education for the southeastern states in the U.S. She has taught across the nation and in other areas such as Trinidad.
• She now proudly holds the position of National Schwarzkopf Ambassador.